Sunday, March 30, 2008

Just some thoughts





Well I have just been thinking about alot of things this week ever since Paul and I went to Karson's mother's funeral. At her funeral her friend read excerpts from her journal and I thought to myself tath I don't have a traditional jouranl to record thoughts and felings in but I do have my scrapbooks and now this blog to record thoughts and feelings in. Those two things are really my journals. Which I am glad to have these venues to share things from my family's life in. I was also thinking that I am grateful to live by all of Paul's family since mine are spread out. As I have been reflecting on the week I thought how great it was to end on Kelsies baptism. It was wonderful to watch her become a member of the church and to receive the gift of the Holy Ghost. It was a reminder of how great it is to be a member of the church and to have the gospel in my life. At the baptism Lily reminded me of how innocent children are and can be. When I told her that Kelsie was going to receive the Holy Ghost she walked over to her Uncle Mike and to her daddy and told them that she had to catch the ghost before it got Kelsie because it was a scary ghost. So then Sherilyn and her dad told her that the Holy Ghost is good so she said okay and then asked her dad if she could get baptised now too. It was very cute and funny. I am grateful to have Lily at our house and to have the spirit that she brings into our home. Those were just some of my thoughts that I had this week. I hope that I didn't ramble on too much!!

No comments: