Wednesday, September 7, 2011

SUMMER!!








So summer was pretty busy with activities, fun and for me work. We went camping a few times, hit he zoo a few times, went to this is the place park, went swimming alot, hit seven peaks park a few times, had a few barbeques, and some birthday parties. We also got a visit from my twin and her family which was a blast and we go to take her camping and to the zoo and this is the place!. I loved it and it it was one of the few times I got to spend time some quality time with my family and be away from work.





2 comments:

MissGlimpseBlogSpot said...

Oh my your girls are so big and beautiful! Looks like you had a fun summer:) Miss ya!

Unknown said...

Once installed, the plug-in embeds itself in Microsoft Office 2010. On my version of Office 2010 Download, I found YouSendIt's plug-in added under the "Send to" menu, allowing me to send a file through the YouSendIt service without requiring me to surf to the company's page