Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Lily's Dance Recital




This is a little late but I think its better late than never. So this was Lily's first official dance recital with her new dance company. She was so excited although she did not like getting her hair pinned up and back nor the hairspray to keep all of her hair down. She did love getting to wear makeup though! In the end she looked beautiful and very grown up. She did good job in her performance especially since she was the youngest in the class by almost about a year.Lily we are so proud of you! We look forward to seeing you dance more in the future!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Once installed, the plug-in embeds itself in Microsoft Office 2010. On my version of Office 2010 Download, I found YouSendIt's plug-in added under the "Send to" menu, allowing me to send a file through the YouSendIt service without requiring me to surf to the company's page