Thursday, June 25, 2009

Father's Day!!


Wow another Father's Day gone by and my hubby can still tune into being a big kid himself!! But I wouldn't have it any other way! I love to watch Paul play and have fun with the girls!! They are definitely both Daddy's girls. I keep teasing him about what he is going to do when they are of dating age! :) Though he has wisely decided to just enjoy the ages they are!! So for father's day it was pretty low key Lily gave her dad two cards and a bow tie made out of an M&M bag it was cute and Paul even wore it in sacrament meeting. I got him A DVD and am getting him and my father in law some tickets for a Real Salt Lake game or a Bees game!! Here are to all the great men in my life that have been and continue to be great examples to me and now my children!! Love you all! Happy Father's Day!!!

No comments: