Monday, July 28, 2008

Pioneer Day!


Well my day started out busy and stayed busy. I went to work from 9 -12 where we got slammed with over a hundred kids but I made it through and it was fun. After I got off though I got to relax and retreat to my Uncle Steve's house and his pool. It was a lot of fun and it was nice to spend time with some of my dad's family. Paul is a big hit with my cousin's kids they were all very excited to see him walk in and they had a blast playing games with him in the pool. I have to say my favorite part was getting to eat one of my uncle's burgers they are very good. Well when we left my Uncle's we went over to Paul's Aunt Kristine's house where we continued to enjoy good food and good company. We had to duck out on the fireworks though because Brooklyn was not feeling well as she is teething. overall it was great day and I was exhausted by the end of it. I am very thankful for the pioneers and the wonderful legacy they left us!!

No comments: