Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Updates!!

So if you haven't noticed it has been awhile since I have been on here. I have been working alot and when I have not been working Paul and I have been packing up items in our house, as we are trying to get it ready to put it up for sale! At work everything is going pretty well for me I just received a promotion at the cafe I am now a supervisor. I enjoy it I am the night supervisor so it is hard sometimes but it is good to know that they value my work.
Also as I said Paul and I have been packing up items from our condo and been taking them over to the in-laws. Paul and I are hoping to have everything packed up and out by another week or two and get the painting done and have it officially up for sale!
These are the main things that have been going on in my life. I am looking forward to Easter this week. It should be a nice day!

No comments: